Statement of Faith
As a ministry, we believe in the following
- We believe in the sovereignty of God as the creator of Heaven and Earth and all that dwells therein. Genesis 1:1, Ephesians 1:11, Romans 8:28, Matthew 10:29-31
- We believe in the virgin birth, sinless life, glorious death, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ as God who became human to take away the world’s sins. Isaiah 9:6; John 1:9-10; Matthew 1:18-25; 1 Peter 2:22, John 19:18; Romans 6:10; Luke 24
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world. 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; John 1:1
- We believe in water and Holy Spirit baptism and manifestation of the Holy Spirit through diverse gifts of the spirit and as enablement to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
- We believe that believers must yield themselves totally to the Holy Spirit to live a sinless life. Romans 6:16; John 15:1-5; Galatians 6:16-20: 1 John. 2:24-25
- We believe in the two-in-one commission of Jesus Christ. The commission is to first GO into the world and evangelize and second to MAKE DISCIPLES (raising spiritually matured Christians) of men. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for our fellowmen’s physical and spiritual needs. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.